How to buy a ticket
- In the search form on the home page, specify the city of departure and point of arrival;
- Indicate the exact date of the trip or the time period in which You want to travel;
- Start the “SEARCH” and after the search system you will see routs and the base price (near the price you can always see the availability of discounts). The system will perform an automatic search for routs on all carriers and bus stations and will display all possible options for travel. If the routs are operated rarely, the system will check the routs in the coming days. If there are no routs or out of place on that date, the system will suggest alternative routs.
- On the map of seats, select a chair (if you don't specify the seat number, then it must provide when boarding the bus);
- Fill in personal details for each passenger in the Latin alphabet, in accordance with the international passport;
- At this stage it is possible to apply a discount which is suitable for You.
- Enter the email which will be sent information about booking and/or electronic ticket.
- Please include a contact phone number to send the number of booking and/or ticket.
- Click "Checkout" and you will secure your spot on the bus. Seat will be reserved up to 36 hours.
Then You can pay it in any way you like:
- by credit card (in PLN and in UAH or in EUR!)
The payment for the ticket by credit card can be done immediately after booking ticket. To do this, select the payment method by VISA/Master Card. Then you go to the website of the Bank for payment. Complete the data card. Be sure to include the phone number that will receive SMS with confirmation code. Before paying, make sure that:
- No limit on the card for payment via Internet;
- The card has enough funds to pay;
Payment by credit card is safe and beneficial method of payment.
- payment by cash or by card in any of the stores of the supermarket chain «Żabka» and "Freshmarket":
If You prefer to pay cash, then after booking the ticket you must click "Pay with cash". After clicking the button, your mail will be sent the coupon for payment. The coupon can only be used in stores, Żabka and Freshmarket. The coupon is for disposable. Received the coupon bring to your nearest store Żabka or Freshmarket, and hand it to the cashier for payment. After payment You will receive SMS notification about the payment and the e-mail – e-ticket.
- money transfer at any Bank branch and Poczta Polska:
At the time of order among all the payment methods, select the button "Transfer". After clicking this button a mail will be sent an invoice for payment. With this account You can come to any Bank on the territory of Poland or to Poczta Polska and pay for your reserved seat.
Carefully check the details before payment:
Recipient: Dotpay S. A.
Account number: 10 1060 0076 0000 3300 0058 7811
Recipient address: Wielicka 72
After payment, please contact our contact-center, and send it to email@example.com a copy of the payment receipt. After receiving confirmation of payment, we will send You mail with an e-ticket.
- money transfer through mPay app i SkyCash:
When ordering select the "mPay/SkyCash". After clicking You will receive an email invoice for payment. Next, you need to log in to the app mPay or SkyCash, and choose the section to pay bills. After payment You will receive payment confirmation and e-ticket to be printed.
- payment by cash or by card via Moje Rachunki and Kantor Polski:
You booked the ticket, but do not have the ability to pay by card? Don't worry! Enough only to come to the nearest Moje Rachunki or Kantor Polski and pay in cash. When you pay, just print the ticket that you will receive in the mail.
After booking a ticket, select the "Online transaction". After that, You can choose any Bank to pay for the ticket. After payment you will recive mail confirmation and e-ticket.
- in the company's office (see Contacts).
Check your email - it should have received a letter confirmation reservation or purchase.
Remember! The electronic ticket must be printed out to show to the driver when boarding the bus. The ticket is presented together with the identity document; in the case of international transportation is the passport.
Details about the return ticket you can find on the relevant page on the website.
If You have any difficulty booking or with payment - please contact our managers.
We wish you a nice trip!